Thursday, October 6, 2011

Assignment 2-5

    From reading another student's essay, I learned how to analyze someone's work properly.  From the student's essay I remember a statement that O could of used in my own which is, "that people once understood the importance of organic foods.  The inclusion of ideas from other classmates work helps bind relationships by seeing the others point of view on the subject matter and when reviewing your work, they are not trying to attack your work but trying to make your work better.
    When my classmate positively responded to my essay, it motivated me not to worry so much when I am writing and not feel afraid to write what I think.  I believe that I was successful at accomplishing my purpose in assignment 2-2.
    From the conference I learned that along with what the author states, I have to also write the reasons why behind it.  After the conference I no longer have any questions.
    My three most important revisions are my citation, editing a paragraph, and editing my thesis.  My citation needs to be edited into the proper format.  I have to edit a paragraph that is slightly confusing and a little bit wordy.  Lastly I have to change my thesis to make it more direct and I learned that I can do this effectively in two sentences.  

1 comment:

  1. Using proper wording can help you revise your paragraph so its not as long and you can understand the semantics of the wording. I totally agree with editing a paragraph that is wordy will help the reader understand the topic of the paragraph better.

    ReplyDelete